Our top of the line PUF manufacturing plant spread over 30,000 square feet has machinery imported from Italy and Germany. Currently it has a capacity of manufacturing 9,00,000 square feet of panels per month. Our high quality PUF panels have a wide variety of applications such as porta cabins, low cost housing, prefabricated buildings and inverter and control rooms for solar plants.
- PUF panels are extremely sturdy, durable and weather resistant.
- They are corrosion resistant and can create an airtight space.
- They are the apt choice for buildings that require insulation and temperature control as they can be customized to maintain temperatures between -50 degrees celsius to 110 degreescelsius.
- They are extremely easy to assemble, dismantle and reuse which also makes it a cost-effective and sustainable solution.
- They are flexible and can be customized to meet individual project requirements.
- They are generally used for the construction of offices, canteens, bathrooms and warehouses.
Pre painted galvanisediron sheets, MDF & fibre cement boards