PUF or polyurethane panels are prefabricated sandwich panels containing tough polyurethane foam that is known for its superior strength and insulative properties. The panel surface is typically made of steel, aluminium, cement, MDF boards or a combination of these. Using the latest cutting-edge technology, the polyurethane foam is compressed and sandwiched between the panels till it melds the surfaces into a single, sturdy structure. An interlocking form is created by employing either cam locks or a tongue and groove system.
- PUF panels are extremely sturdy, durable and weather resistant.
- They are corrosion resistant and can create an airtight space.
- They are the apt choice for buildings that require insulation and temperature control as they can be customized to maintain temperatures between -50 degrees celsius to 110 degreescelsius.
- They are extremely easy to assemble, dismantle and reuse which also makes it a cost-effective and sustainable solution.
- They are flexible and can be customized to meet individual project requirements.
- They are generally used for the construction of offices, canteens, bathrooms and warehouses.
Pre painted galvanisediron sheets, MDF & fibre cement boards