Transit colonies are used as temporary accommodations set up for extreme situations like natural disasters, wars or relocation of a large number of people. Satec excels in this sphere as we provide faster rehabilitation models with reduced impact to the environment at a critical time. This low cost accommodation formula is the best solution at difficult times. Satec provides a start to end prefabricated housing structure which has various advantages over the conventional way of constructing rehabilitation sites.
- Strong and durable nature makes these transit camps unaffected by adverse weather conditions of rain, snowfall or extreme heat.
- Safer and faster working environment.
- A more organised site accommodation set up due to standardisation of on site assembly.
- Lesser number of labourers required to set up the transit camps.
- Lesser wastage of materials due to a sustainable method of construction.
- Camps can be easily relocated.