In the current scenario, with construction costs escalating and the ever-increasing carbon footprint, prefabricated structures offer a cost-effective, convenient and sustainable option for low cost housing or labour colony projects.
Design and Specifications
- Our standard model consists of an engineers unit including two rooms and an attached toilet.
- Each unit can accommodate 4-5 people.
- The housing unit is a ground plus one model with 1 bedroom, a hall, a kitchen and a bathroom. Multiple units assembled together create a modern apartment structure. The per unit capacity is 6 people while the per building capacity is 40 people.
- Each housing unit ranges from 300-1200 square feet.
- The structures are manufactured using a combination of cement boards and pre-coated steel.
- The interiors are done in wood finishing.